Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh hey, again. Two blog posts in like 2 weeks. Alert the media, folks. I may be back for real.

Then again, when has that ever been true? Aaaaanyway, it's been spring break. I had high hopes, like legit high hopes of researching the crap out of some term papers and even writing the suckers. Well, I did some minor research/reading, and I think I have a clearly defined paper focus, but that's about it. Although, I haven't given up on making more progress. SEVEN weeks left in the semester. Grad school, I have nothing to say to you. You've been real. You've been fun. You haven't been real fun. Gee, that was original.

I think I start failing at blogging regularly when I feel like I'm being forced to write. So, an experiment: short, sweet, raw. Unedited? Unlikely. But the first three.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment